Consigning with us can be a lot of fun. It just takes the right attitude and approach. Our philosophy is simple- we want to make you as much money as possible. But there’s a few things you should know. We have compiled a list below to help you find happiness in consigning.
People seeking to consign a couch they purchased a few years ago, that is still in reasonably good shape and has a good design, has a good chance of selling at Lola’s. That said, used furniture obviously does not command the same high prices of new furniture found in retail showrooms.
This purging of goods is most satisfying when you are physically, emotionally, and spiritually ready to let go. It’s about transforming the clutter into money. A savvy alternative to simply donating or giving your furniture to your relative or next door neighbor.
- We are proudly particular about items we accept because our customers are looking for beautiful pieces in fabulous condition.
- We accept photos via email for review
- If your items have been approved for consignment, you may bring them into the store (we can give you the number of several movers in this area)
- We offer a 50% – 50% split with a 90 day consignment term
- Final prices are set by Lola’s. We guarantee items to be priced and on our sales floor within 5 days of receipt.
- Checks are cut on the 7th of every month. (For example: all items sold in January – checks will be available February 7th)
- After each 30 days, we reserve the right to reduce the price up to 20% (we do not do this automatically)
- After 90 days you must reclaim your item(s) or they become store property and could be donated.
- It’s the consignor’s responsibility to reclaim their unsold items. Consignor must call and make an appointment to collect their reclaims.
- Lola’s cannot assume responsibility for, or insure against damage, theft or loss of consigned property